Monday, 4 February 2013

Honey smash page

Another couple of smash pages, I should really call this album my Saturated Canary digis, as you may have guessed this is yet another SC Digi but these little digis warm my heart as when you look at them you can imagine them to be real characters in your life, this one called Honey reminds me of the goth wannabe me at the age of 14, i thought i was such the cool chick and if truth be known i look back at photos and think WHAT WAS I THINKING lol
I have printed off the digi into an already made frame that i got off the internet a few years ago and this was the first time i have ever used it, but it frames this image so well


Here i have cut little pennants out of black and white papers i have had for soooo long, I've also used Tim holtz film strip die and printed off a few pictures of myself which anyone I know would tell you is very rare i have to approve all photos of me lol

Here is a close up of the bunting, these are stamping up buttons i already had in my stash


Heres a close up of honey coloured using pencils again,i havent been gripped by using copics so far but might dabble in the future 


Tim Holtz Bird die


and my double spread smash pages


Ive just had to sit back and giggle as theres been a running theme thru the smash pages I have posted and that themes colour, this one being lemon grey and black, the cinders being orange and the pretty in pink being pink obviously, oh well i like them so i hope you have enjoyed looking at them.

2 comments: